Skip to main content

Featured

Loss Of A Mother Quotes And Poems

Loss Of A Mother Quotes And Poems . Or it might have been her intangible courage. 25, best ideas about sympathy, s on. Loss of MotherIn Memory of MomMother in Heaven from www.pinterest.com American actress mariska hargitay’s quote about the loss of her mother, jane mansfield, reminds us how mothers shape us, both in life and in death. Even though a mother is no longer around, her. But we remember now in love, your life from start to end, and we’re just glad we knew you, as mother, and as friend.

My Angel In Heaven Poem


My Angel In Heaven Poem. If you were still here my world wouldn’t be collapsing. But where god wanted him to be.

my angel in heaven 2 by bebydenden on DeviantArt
my angel in heaven 2 by bebydenden on DeviantArt from bebydenden.deviantart.com

Although you may not feel my touch You are my love, you are my angel. You have my heart as your own place in me.

You’ve Got More Than I’ve Given.


You’ve brought faith back to me. You are my love, you are my angel. My angel up in heaven, i hope you understand, that i would give anything, if i could hold your hand.

She Wiped Her Eyes And Swallowed Hard Then Gave Your Hand To Me.


She'll be digging in god's flower beds, gathering flowers as she goes. Each day i look to heaven, each day i call your name. I like your sweet smile, you are my angel and i really want to have you in my life.

That Is Part Of Me.


You were to be our second baby, who we would cherish and adore. You had to go away from me, my angel in the sky. I'm watching you from heaven just beyond the morning sky.

I Just Can Not Comprehend Why No Longer Can I Touch His Face Or Hold His Hand His Loving Smile Has Gone I'm Angry, Lord I'm Missing Him Like Mad I Drowning In My Greif And Sorrow Please Help Me Heal My Sad It Was Then I Heard His Gentle Voice And Felt His Presence Near How I Longed For Him To Stay As I Cried Another Tear He Said, 'I'm An Angel Now My Spirit Is Free I Am An.


My beautiful angel in heaven; My angel up in heaven, i wanted you to know, i feel you watching over me, everywhere i go. My heart told me something was wrong.

He Was Here But Just A Moment.


You are my hope, my love, and my future. I’d hold you oh so tightly, and never let you go, I have been mourning the loss of my grandmother ever since 2012.


Comments

Popular Posts